LGBTQ Initiative For Equality
LGBTQ Initiative For Equality focuses on the humanity of LGBTQ community. LGBTQ community has been widely persecuted, yet they are defenseless. Differences should not be the reason to mock the naturality of LGBTQ and destroy the humanity. Differences fill up the world full and complete the life in it. L.I.F.E. stands by LGBTQ community on the journey to equal rights as the natural human race.
- Minority LGBTQ community needs a supporting network that can educate and advocate their equality on housing, job, and life in general. Most of them are cut off from their family and have difficulty to find housing and employment in the local community. Most minority community demonizes unconventional gender identities. Community-wide and culturally sensitive education and advocacy are necessary to restore the humanity of young and old minority LGBTQs.
- Educating LGBTQ community on self-awareness and respect is also the primary mission of L.I.F.E. because the restoration of the equal humanity comes from both sides: the society and LGBTQs. Life is not all about sexuality. The real pride is in the person but sexuality. LGBTQ community must stop Hollywood from portraying them as sexual materials. It is an act of dehumanization.
- LGBTQ community needs a centralized leadership for the unified voice to be heard. Many various LGBTQ organizations and groups are working on different levels of missions. They usually get together for Pride Parades. There seem to be two main reasons why they lack cooperation between them: their level of tasks are so different from political and professional to social. LGBTQs often differentiate themselves from other groups of LGBTQs mainly due to their social status. The unified voice will be the great asset in restoring the equal humanity of LGBTQ community.
- Elderly LGBTQ needs immediate attention for care providers and facilities, to preserve the dignity in the oldest years. L. I. F. E. plans to establish retirement communities designed for the elderly LGBTQ, and train culturally sensitive care providers. Indeed, life is precious to the end regardless of one’s gender identity.
Your Actions Needed!
- LGBTQ Housing Network: share your place with LGBTQ; establish intentional community living.
- Job Bank: offer jobs and provide the culturally sensitive work environment for LGBTQ community members.
- Educate yourself about the history of LGBTQ and divisive religious base.
- Just become a friend with LGBTQ neighbors.
- Participate in the events of the LGBTQ community.
- Advocate the equal human right for LGBTQ community.
- Support L. I. F. E. projects.
- Help us develop the LGBTQ Curriculum for worldwide distribution
- Help us develop the retirement housings for LGBTQ elderly
- Help us train the service providers for LGBTQ elderly
- Help us develop a nationwide supporting network for minority LGBTQ.
Join the Movement and Support L.I.F.E
LGBTQ by The Bible ≥
Next Initiative ≥